Lucy turned two months old yesterday. We dressed up a little for the occasion.
(Tutu’ed onesie courtesy of Greis. It’s one of my favorite baby outfits ever.)
She had her two-month pediatrician visit today. Her current stats are:
Height: 22 1/2″
Head circumference: I don’t know, but it’s big. Like 96th percentile. We all have freakishly large heads in this family.
Weight: 12 pounds, 14 ounces
Considering that she was only 7 pounds, 1 ounce at birth, that means she’s almost doubled her weight in two months. I knew that she’d gotten a lot bigger, but DAMN.
She got a few vaccines, which was awful, but overall the visit went well. She’s right on target developmentally.
As for other non-medical stuff, Lucy’s current likes include:
* Ceiling fans.
* Her big sister.
* Mommy’s singing (she might be alone on that one).
* Bottles, boobs, pacifiers… basically anything she can shove in her mouth.
And her current dislikes:
* When people break eye contact with her. She wants face-time, all the time.
* Diaper changes.
* Pretty much all baby toys. She doesn’t care yet.
* Being set down anywhere (baby swing, bouncer, baby gym, etc.). She prefers to be held, and it’s just too damn bad if it inconveniences anyone.
Really, for the most part, she’s an incredibly good baby. She’s very smiley and sweet, and yes all newborns are difficult, but she’s just lovely to have around.
I mean, y’all. This girl.
I am just so in love with her.