1. Working full-time is kicking my ass. Hence the lack of posting. It’s good, I like the job a lot, and the people I work with are all great. It’s just that transitions are hard. I’ll get into a groove with it one of these days.
2. I’m trying to decide if I’m going to blog about my job and explain what it is I’m doing now. I wouldn’t mention the company by name, and I have nothing bad to say about any of the people I work with, so it’s probably fine, I just tend to be a little paranoid about those types of things.
3. I’m still sick. I caught Catie’s last cold, and while she managed to recover completely in about three days, I’m going on two weeks and still feel like crud. It’s not cool. I mean, the excuse to take copious amounts of NyQuil is nice, but that’s really the only perk.
4. My ribs, which I hurt falling down the stairs nearly three weeks ago? Yeah, they still hurt. Combined with the cold, I’m kind of a big whiny mess.
5. It’s Thursday and I still haven’t watched Tuesday night’s LOST, because I’ve just been that busy. This is practically unheard of.
6. Dave needs a haircut because he’s starting to look like Hugh Jackman in Wolverine. I mean, not with the metal talons or psychotic gaze or anything. Just the ridiculous volume of hair. I’m hoping that by mentioning it on my blog, I’ll shame him into going to get a damn haircut already. (Hi, honey!)
7. New Catie tricks (which we can entirely attribute to daycare because lord knows I didn’t teach her this): she’s trying to wipe her own butt and she’s flushing the potty herself. I know this is like the most boring child development update ever (unless you’re my mom), but it’s a pretty big deal around here.
8. Here’s a picture of a cute happy toddler until I can figure out what else to write about that won’t bore y’all to tears.
Catie gets cuter and cuter every day!
I’m so glad that you are enjoying the new job so much. Yaye!
I’m glad your comments are back up! Threaded commenting is cool. Catie is adorable and i’m glad that although your job is hectic you’re liking it!
Sounds like you are busy, busy, busy! Catie looks happy so that’s a plus!
.-= Lizard Breath´s last blog ..Happy 200th Post! =-.
Catie is seriously cute. I don’t know how you can reprimand her, I’d have a hard time!
I feel for Dave, I haven’t had my hair professionally done for over a year. (I know right?!) My aunt who is a retired hair stylist has been trimming it for me. Tuesday the 9th will be my first hair appointment in a year! And it’s just a cut and wash, lol. (I’m not getting it dyed or anything until it grows long enough for me to cut off 10 inches and send it in to Locks of Love. Then I’m cutting it short and dying it whatever color I feel like! Lol.)
I’m glad your job is going well. It’s hard going from part time to full time and still do your usual mom routine as well!